Friday, June 1, 2012

Aukat Damemege.




God I hate memes. But they're just so friggin funny! I mean how could you possibly not love watching pompous red potato get, what can only be described by reluctant use of sellout tween net slang, pwned! The fact that a two year old could have created it is irrelevant...maybe... I still hate memes though.

Have a bad feeling about Spain this time, Del Bosque suddenly in the news, slowly reminding me of Nestor Pekerman for WC '06, and we all know what happened then... Valencia is my fav team, and Chelsea probably my most hated, so it's pretty weird for me to say Torres ahead of Soldado is quite obviously the right decision, I think Soldado is made to look a lot better at Valencia than he really is, more so than Llorente, at Bilbao, who I'm hoping against hope is just a plan B. Where the B stands for Boooorrrinngggg. More detailed look at Spain later. For now, let's just think about David Villa's injury, look at the stars and say Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyy Goddd Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment