Saturday, March 3, 2012

Season Finale



































Thankfully, the theme of season finale came up at just the right moment to take the emphasis away from the embarrassing fact that I just made the Eric Foreman connection after so many years. House MD ends this season, and while I haven't been the most keenly glued watcher after season 3, I am quite peeved it caved so easily and let Lisa Edelstein sleep happily with the disillusion that the show didn't survive without her uni-expression face. But it does please me to hear the season finale is going to feature an incredible cast. Copy pasting sneak preview below

Foreman : House, your next case, 31 yr old male di...
House : Not interested
Foreman : Well, I'm not interested in your being not interested
House : Well, I'M not interested in your black ass being not interested in my not being interested.
Foreman : Well, I'M not interested in your junkie ass being not interested in my not be....
(cut 32mins of similarly intellectual banter...)
Foreman : 31 yr old male dipped by his mother into the river Styx by the ankle. It renders him invincible and he effortlessly destroys all his enemies, but that fateful ankle fells him... again... and again...
House : Vicente Rodriguez is on the show??????

BAM! just when you mentally cursed the football blog for yet another post that had nothing to do with football, how bad do you feel now, mongoose dead, blood everywhere, baby pissed off. In my farewell post to Vicente, I'd mentioned becoming a Brighton fan for this season, I hang my head in shame to now inform you I was just kidding, It was wrong, I shouldn't have misled all of you. But in my defense, he went there and promptly got injured. By the time he made his recovery in September and started a game, I had stopped checking the hugely popular (servers usually down due to excessive traffic) Brighton news page. By the time I restarted checking said page, he had quickly started TWO games, got fouled 10 times, won a penalty, made 1 assist, scored 1 goal, and picked up (you're thinking a card right?) an ankle injury again. Returns, makes 2 sub appearances, picks up 3 assists, and currently still not recovered fully to play. 2 starts, 4 sub appearances. Season and Show Finale. Goodbye forever Achilles Rodriguez. So anyway now that we got that stuff out of the way, where was I...yes..House... (Mongoose watching you....no sudden moves now.....actually for purposes of increasing intimidation value at the cost of fable accuracy, I move to replace Mongoose with Honey Badger. not so mental-cursey now are you.)....

No comments:

Post a Comment