Sunday, May 8, 2011

F.C.Barcelona vs Those Other Guys - The Behematch : Preview Series

Too late to preview the ManU Chelsea entertainment (a. I don't say "match/game" for the same reason WWF was changed to WWE, b. "Too late" wouldn't really have stopped me from previewing a game I actually gave a crap about) and too early to tactically preview the Champions League Final, a good time to start warming up to May 28th with a tripartite look at the biggest game of every year (I'm told there is a section of society that looks forward to World Cups, even ones that Spain doesn't win...in the interest of understanding opinions that are different from mine rather than dismissing them, I invite dialogue with this section of society - but only after they are straitjacketed and tied to a chair...the electric kind)


So once you're done watching Howard Webb win the ManU Chelsea fun/bout/thingumbob, drink up Parts 1a,b,c of a long line of features on the 28th May Behematch (if you think that's bad, I was originally going with "Behemothball" I think i traded up...)

No comments:

Post a Comment