Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Barcelona - Man United : Preview 1b

In the debut edition of our preview series comes the creatively titled second installment - Barcelona - Man United : Preview 1 b. That post title tells you two things. One, there has been a 1a (which you can read here). And two, that we need help in the naming department here at Punalty (cringe) shootout.

After that heavily blaugrana-tinted preview from Narz the football fan, I come with a preview that is less of Oh-Xavi-go-on-give-it-to-me-you-animal and more of what-an-equally-abominable-bunch-of-bastards. As an Arsenal fan I have more than enough reasons to hate both the clubs and my supporting any one of them is as unlikely as Puke writing part 1c of this preview series. The only person on the field I will come close to cheering will probably be the referee and that too only when he waves a red card over a concussioned Alves for breaking Rooney's legs. Or leg. I am rather easy to please actually.

After pondering on the weighty question of which club I revile more for about a week now (during which the allegedly employed Narz has churned out a zillion posts) I have come to the conclusion that preview serieses are a bad idea. Just like playing literature after getting drunk. Hence there will be no previewing of the Manchester monkeys vs Barca Bastards game. Instead you can solve this crossie that I have set, themed to an extent around the clash of the Manu Motherfuckers and the Catalan Chuths (Basque Bhenchods, Pep's Prostitutes.. I can do this all day (That's what she said))

Click here for the crossie. You can choose to download it in MS Word format if you find the Google Docs version to be like Fergusson's English: garbled and incomprehensible. Go to file, download as Word. Answers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment