Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cruel Football Joke 1

















It occurs to me perhaps I have something against ManU fans... Like reaally something against them... especially after the annoying deterioration of the status of Tautology ("I hate ManU fans because I hate ManU fans"), Descartism ("I hate ManU fans because...they're ManU fans"), Non Sequitor ("I hate ManU fans because... the capital of Honduras is Tegucigalpa"), and Repressed trauma syndrome ("I hate ManU fans because.... my uncle molested me") in the Psychology Panel for acceptable diagnoses of extreme football opinions, my ManU hate no longer has a leg to stand on.... like David Villa.
ouch.....
sigh.... why god why.... (I guess because he got injured... or because he is David Villa.... or because Francis Arkwright was Member of Parliament and Legislative Council in two different countries... or because his uncle molested me...)
sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment